Thursday 14 February 2019

Distressable Impressable Mandala.


It's time for another Print-to-Project video for Gel Press, and this time I dug out one of my Impressable plates as I haven't used it for a while. I used it a bit differently to create a colourful, distressed 'negative' print of a mandala.

I hugely appreciate all of the video views and comments on you tube, so a big thanks to you all :-)

You can see part 1 of the video here, and part 2 will follow on Saturday, and all videos are free to view:


The focus on this video series is how to complete and finish your prints and actually turn them into something (ok, ok, I know you've got a box full of unfinished prints somewhere!!)

This is how my print begins .... pretty average looking I know!


But with a little bit of work it can be turned into something very different:




Bye for now, and don;'t forget you can see all of my videos in the right order, and in one simple place on my blog *here*





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!