Monday 15 October 2018

Sunflower Doodles


I think I have been doodling flowers for ever, and now I have my very own Sunflower Doodles stamp with Carabelle Studios yaaaaaaaaas!!


I stamped the doodles stamp a few times on a mono print which I made on the Gel Press .... you know I have a lot of prints lying around just waiting to be used. I coloured the hearts and the trees before cutting them out and adding to yet another print that was just waiting to be used ;-)



I used this border stamp by Carabelle to add pattern to the backgrounds and then created a little concertina style book.



I also thought this stamp would look great on a greetings card. This time I coloured the image with watercolours for a more intense colourful look.







I have been asked when the stamps will be arriving in the UK ... SOON ... SOON ... they are on their way so watch this space! I will link to vendors just as soon as I know ....... 
EDIT: Available NOW at Art from the Heart




6 comments:

  1. Kate! Such happy and fun doodles! Love the new stamps- again congratulations!
    Jackie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations ! These are really a set of fun stamps. Love the projects you have shared. Beautiful colors, layers and that whimsical effect makes me smile. Thanks for the inspiration and the great stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Kate. It's wonderful to see you going from strength to strength in the arty crafty world. Then, wonderfully, you share it all with us so we can create too. Thank you. Every good wish for your successful, continued creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab stamps Kate. congratulations ! They are fab !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!