Monday 17 September 2018

Sneak peek #1


Texture Art printing plate: Jamboree
by me!

Ooooh the new designs by Carabelle Studios will be releasee on 24th September and I cannot wait! It is so, so exciting to see your designs come to life. This Texture Art printing plate is a combination of my hand carved stamps, doodles, and a good ol' bit of mark making, hence the name 'Jamboree' ;-)

I love the way that is is so simple to make such lovely patterned prints when used alongside the Gel Press.

These are the first prints I pulled .... nothing else added ... yet!




I'll be sharing more designs with you soon :-)



4 comments:

  1. How many plates of yours do they carry?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome plate, I have a couple of these plates but don’t really know how to get the best. I look forward to seeing your videos and maybe doing a class with you to learn how to use them properly. Congratulations on joining Carabelle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful ! the textures are lovely as the colours too!
    Thank you very much for sharing with us.
    Hugs, Caty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Monica, Sorry - blogger won't let me add a reply to your comment! Carabelle will be carrying three of my designs of texture plates for this release, as well as stamps and stencils. And hopefully more in the future!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!