Tuesday 22 May 2018

It's Art Journal Summer School Time!



Yay! Yay! Yay! I love this time of year because this means that it's almost time for Art Journal Summer School again, organised by the wonderful Marieke Blokland :-)


I genuinely love the concept of this on-line collaborative course. Each individual class is only about 10-15 minutes as it has been designed with summer holidays/vacations in mind, with a limited number of materials. Personally I have the attention span of a small flea, so these short sharp snappy classes really appeal to me, and what you actually get is full classes which have been cleverly condensed and edited into short manageable watchable videos. Did I say I love this course?!

Enrol on Art Journal Summer School today to profit from the special early bird sales price. (Valid until May 31st)


So, who else is involved? Just look at this for a prestigious line up. Holy Moly!


Here's a short introductory video so you can see what it's all about.



I do hope you'll join us for this fab fun summertime course!



4 comments:

  1. HI Kate, I've just joined up, can't wait to get started - only thing is, I didn't see anything to tell me what will happen next, how to access the course etc. Also, I would like to be contacted via a different email to the one associated with my PayPal account, but couldn't see a way of changing that. Can you advise please? Many thanks :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annie, Thanks for your message. It is best to contact Marieke directly either via the FB group page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ajss2018/ OR email: support@bloknoteacademy.com. Hope that helps!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the info Kate :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!