Wednesday 8 November 2017

Curly wurly spiral journal


Yay! My latest *short* video for the Gel Press 'Print to Project' series is now available! In these videos I make lots of bright bright bright background papers, and then rip 'em up to make this cute little spiral journal. I had so much fun making this :-)

In case you are wondering and in case you want to play along, I got my spool from the Craftrange, Burnley *here*.

Here's part 1 of the video series, and part 2 will follow on Saturday. Thanks for watching!




4 comments:

  1. Wow that Journal looks fab, and such an original idea. Loved part 1, eagerly awaiting part 2. Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome!! Thank you for you're step by step instructions!! They give me confidence to try it !! It's like a private lesson!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooo....looks amazing! These 2-parters are always such teasers. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooohhh I love this so much !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!