Tuesday 26 July 2016

New Stamps!!!


Yay! I'm so excited to have some more stamp designs released with Stampotique Originals this week! It is always sooo exciting to see your designs in rubber, and then even more exciting to see what others make with them :-)))

Often my designs are taken from my art and art journals. Here's the scribble angel as she originally appeared:


 I've always had a bit of thing for beach huts. We see them often in and around the coastline of the UK and they are just sooo cute. I began painting these onto to bits of driftwood that I picked up  on my travels (as you do!) and now they are a stamp:



I don't think you ever have too many texture stamps. These are the stamps that you will use over and over. This cube features some of my most used background stamps:



And also my MOST favourite spiral, taken from one of my hand carved stamps. You can see these texture stamps in this little book I made a while ago (and everything else I ever make too!)






And here's my final release .. and this time it is totally new and not something taken from one of my art journal pages. 



I haven't actually received my latest stamps yet so I can't actually show you anything that I have made! But you can see all of my designs for Stampotique Originals *here*.

And there's a blog hop happening too with all of the latest releases. You can see that *here*.

Right, that's it from me for now. The summer holidays have finally arrived, and after a very, very busy few weeks for me I am signing out of blogland and social media for a while and as always spending some precious quality time with my family. See you in a while! Happy summer everyone!


9 comments:

  1. Fabulous stamps Kate :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your beach huts went into my shopping basket yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting stamps Kate...love them all. Enjoy your family time. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the background stamps especially!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You certainly have been busy creating all these new stamps, Kate. Enjoy your well deserved break with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stamps Kate ! Very useful designs. Have a well earned time with your family now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous stamps Kate, even more for my wish list!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fab!! Your stamps are just gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!