Wednesday 7 October 2015

Stampotique!

Frock by me!
Design Cube 2 by France Papillon
Journey Collage by Amy Wilson Wellenstein

I was over-the-moon happy to be asked to be a guest designer on the DT for Stampotique Originals this month. Yay! The Stampotique DT has always been of the highest standard - they are a super talented bunch of artists and I'm delighted to be a part of it during the month of October.

This week Coby has challenged us to make a tag, so here is my tag featuring Frock the bunny :-)





You can check out all of the entries for this week's challenge *here*

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Kate love your tag, your use of colours and different layer combinations alway inspire me. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful to see you as a guest designer this month Kate. I am really in love with all your backgrounds. I will call you the "queen of fabulous backgrounds' from now on ! lol Jokes aside, your tag is stunning !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful tag Kate !!! It´s fabulous, love this rabbit !! Big hugs. Caty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!