Friday 20 March 2015

More quickie mini journaling ...


Ooh, I love a quick bit of mini journaling. And a lot of stamps are the perfect size for small journals. This one is my mini Moleskine which measures just 10x15cm.

The Bunny Boy stamp is one of my new range for Stampotique Originals. This stamp makes me smile ... it reminds me of my kids in their onesies ;-)

I painted a frame for the bunny, and then I stamped around the edge with the new Design Cube 2 by France Papillon for Stampotique. Love that crackle effect!

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Loving your Bunny boy, he has been ordered along with a couple of your other stamps, yeah! Great to know you are reminded of your children when you use this particular stamp. Glorious page :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific page, I love the grey & pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous page Kate and love the pink and grey together. fabulous stamps!!
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!