Wednesday 4 March 2015

Angelic Miniatures!

Kate's Angel for Stampotique Original

I never get tired of making mini matchboxes with something cute inside. Never! And this time I've used my new Angel stamp for Stampotique. I coloured the angel with Polychromos and then added her to a painted (brayered) background. A bit of doodling with a white Signo Uniball pen, and a few scrapes of paint and it was good to go!

Inside I made a mini journal from vintage papers and text, and bound it with Duck tape.



In the USA you can order Stampotique stamps direct from Stampotique 

In the UK the stamps are available at:

Byeeee for now!



6 comments:

  1. Your matchboxes are always so awesome Kate, I just love this one with your new stamp too. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love this! You are so fabulous - we would be besties if you lived near me. LOL.
    Peace,
    Ginger - apurplepatchlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Kate, she is beautiful and i love your mini matchbox project. I should try using your colour palette sometime as it is wonderful :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you make matchboxes? Sounds complicated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I buy matchbox blanks and decorate them, but Tim Holtz does a matchbox die for Sizzix if you wanted to make your own!

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!