Saturday 14 February 2009

Happy Valentine's Day xxx

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
Can you tell I went to see Tim Holtz this week?!
I started with a manila tag and covered it with some Basic Grey paper. Next I added a Tim mask and sponged over with distress ink (walnut) then stamped a Tim stamp randomly over it. (Something else I learned about Tim Holtz this week - he never lines his stamps up - he's random!) I ran a grungeboard heart through a Cuttlebug embossing folder before painting it with Claudine's acrylic paint in dash of red and then scuffed it up with some sandpaper and added more walnut distress ink. I painted the grungeboard wings with a gold dabber and then added some of Tim's ideology bits and bobs.
Really, if Ranger ever needs a new ambassador I'm the girl!
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee

2 comments:

  1. I love this tag! Your flair with a dash of Tim added for extra flavor :o) That's a recipe for success! I'm still insanely jealous that you got to meet him. Oh well, at least now I can say I know someone that met him. That's the closest I'll probably ever get LOL. I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!!!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This tag is wonderful ... I'm loving the walnut ink ... I've got a few ranger inks but I don't think I've got that one. Hope you did something romantic on valentine's day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!