Tuesday 1 October 2024

Gratitude Junk Journal 24 NOW OPEN for registration!

                                                                         


This is such a lovely online event, with 12 beautifully creative instructors (including me lol!) It feels accessible, it feels do-able, and might just be a lovely little nudge for your mojo. 

Use the code AMOR24 at checkout to get 20% off the regular price. 

The journey begins by making a junk journal using what is on hand to create something wonderful and fun, to hold our thoughts, joy, and gratitude.  You will be challenged to dig into your own gratitude, something to think about or do, and something to create. You will find a little joy in every day 😊💕 

Don’t forget to use the code for an early bird discount, and I’ll see you there! 

 *Begins 1st November*


So here are some sneak peeks of my class for Gratitude Junk Journal:



I genuinely enjoyed making my project for this. Don’t forget, as teachers we are challenged too when coming up with ideas and projects, but finding something I was grateful for was very easy for me this year, but shhhhhh say no more!

My class is full of colour, collage, a tiny bit of drawing, and even a teeny tiny mini book ❤️ 

Hope to see you there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!