Tuesday 23 April 2024

NEWS!!


I'm so excited to be sharing this news with you. After the sudden and unexpected closure of Carabelle Studio at the end of 2023, I am very happy to be able to continue designing and share my crazy quirky designs with you all, with the fabulous Paper Artsy! Yay!! And thanks so much to the Paper Artsy team for the very warm welcome.

I have been playing with mixed media for many years now, but I can tell you that Paper Artsy stamps were the very first stamps I ever purchased. Yep, from the Ink and the Dog range. And I am very happy to now be working alongside such a creative and talented team :-)

I'll be going LIVE on Paper Artsy People (open) group on FB tonight at 7.30 (UK BST) 8.30 Paris time, sharing my new designs. After that they will be available for purchase from retailers. You can find a link of international *stockists* on the Paper Artsy *blog here*. You can also check out my full blog post with lots of photos and explanation after the live. 


I've got a lot to share, so hope you will join me for the live!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!