Tuesday 7 March 2023

NEW LIVE CLASS!

 



I know, I know, I haven't done one for a while. I got a little out of the loop. But here we are, I'm back with a messy, colourful, playful class :-)

Sunday 26th March 3PM BST
Yes, the recording of the class will be available after the event for re-watch or catch up. 
Also, please check your local time.

Here's a bit more info:

A fun approach to art journaling, it's all about letting go!

PLAY **  EXPERIMENT ** FREEDOM **  TRUST THE PROCESS

It's so hard to let go, we have years behind us of being told to 'be neat' 'write on the line' 'colour inside the lines'. But once you let go and just play it is sooo worth it :-)

I will be using anything and everything that happens to be in front of me on my desk, and you can do the same! I will be using a selection of the following, but you can just use what you have:

Stamp set: Swatch it Up by Carabelle Studio
A selection of stencils including Mix and Match minis by Carabelle Studio 
Acrylic paints
Black ink pad
Ledger paper or old text
watercolours
Scribble sticks, or anything to add colour
Black ink (I'm using Carbon Black permanent fountain pen ink)
Washi tape
Scrapbook paper 
White pen (posca)
Scrap of DuraLar wet media (Grafix Arts) to create a colour overlay
A selection of paint brushes

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!






Thanks as always for your support :-)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!