Friday 7 January 2022

Happy new year 2022!

Elsie (stamp) by me!
Rainbow is my favourite colour (Stamp) by Birgit Koopsen
Bingo (mini stamp) (2022)
In Full Bloom (stencil) by Soraya Hamming
Vintage wallpaper 7 (stencil) by Birgit Koopsen
Jeu d'Ombrelles (stencil) by Azoline
More detail and stockists for Carabelle *here*

Happy new year everyone! Here's hoping that we might actually turn a corner this year ... I hardly dare to hope.

Almost two years ago I was at the Creative World shop in Frankfurt (imagine that! Actually being out and about amongst people!) News of the new virus was just starting to surface and some people were already wearing masks at the show. I remember thinking that this was a something of an over-reaction. How very wrong I was!

Anyway, here is a journal page to cautiously welcome in the new year. The stamped image represents me, peeping out, cautiously looking ahead.



I used lots of bits of gel prints (with alcohol inks - my fave!)


This page is in my current junk journal. I love working in my junk journal - it feels so much less pressured.


Let's hope that 2022 is kind to us all. Happy new year!




 

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!