Monday 13 September 2021

Winter is coming...

Little Skittles by me
Punchinella, and Textures Printing by Birgit Koopsen
Bulles stencil by Alexis

** The Carabelle Studio website now has the option to translate to English**

Here in the UK it has turned noticeably chilly and the nights are very obviously getting darker. Winter is coming. Noooooo! I'm not ready for this! We have way more winter than summer here in the UK and I miss the warmth and the light nights of summer. 

I used up some alcohol ink gel prints in some autumnal colours to create a page in my Joggles 6x6 disc bound journal.




Bye for now, I'm off to light the fire!


 

1 comment:

  1. lOVE YOUR ART PIECES! Next week our temps will be tanking here in Canada, I am looking forward to no more AC! Keep safe, lovely to visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!