Monday 22 February 2021

FREE printing tutorial!


A couple of days ago I did a LIVE printing tutorial, using the Gel Press with alcohol inks,  for Stampers Grove (UK) using lots of products by Carabelle Studio, which was really well received :-)

Here I am in action on screen:



Thanks so much to everyone who joined the live, who have viewed it ever since, and even played along on the day. (Lots of you! Thank you!)

The video will remain on facebook for you to catch up,  but if you don't have access to facebook the video can also be viewed on the Stampers Grove home page **here**



6 comments:

  1. What a treat❣️Thanks for sharing your fab work, as a non Face book member I really appreciate this. 🥳

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you find it ok Sue? If you're not on facebook you can find it on the Stampers Grove page (and it's still there): https://www.stampersgrove.co.uk/gell-plate-printing-with-kate-crane-saturday-20-february-4pm.html

      Delete
  2. Great fun Kate, I really enjoyed watching the whole process. I haven’t used alcohol inks on my gel press but certainly going to try the technique now. Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved it-made me think about gel printing, stencils, etc in a whole new way-thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Kate for your inspiring tutorial ..... had to try the techniques !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sid, and thanks so much for our chat the other day ... it was great to hear from you!

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!