Monday 30 March 2020

Sharp dressed Fish!


One week into lockdown and I've been way more productive than usual so I guess we all have to try and look on the bright side a bit.

Here's a tag using my 'Well Dressed Fish' for Carabelle Studio. My older teenage son is a little bit fish obsessed ... we started with one fish tank in the house and now we have three (Guess who'll be looking after these when he goes to uni???!) Anyway, I think he has influenced me!

The backgrounds were made on the Gel Press using Flower Field Art Printing plate.



If you want more daily chat and a bit of inspiration, come and join my group on Facebook - Create with Kate. There are some questions to join but don't let that put you off - it's not a quiz, it's just to keep the annoying spammers out.

Stay safe everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!