Tuesday 4 February 2020

Northern Angel

'Northern Angel' 
Mixed media painting by me!
**SOLD**

Sometimes I like to paint just for the sake of it - no pressure, no deadline, no expectation.... 

Every year there is an exhibition in North Yorkshire at The Station Gallery where amateurs and professional may exhibit their work, so this little angel made her way to the gallery. I called her Northern Angel, but some of you may recognise the shape she is based on ... ?? If you live 'OOP NORTH' you will!

Anyway, she sold this morning. Yay! I'm thankful that someone out there appreciates my quirkiness so big thanks to the buyer and I hope she is happy in her new home :-)

So now to find a replacement ... I should have something somewhere ;-)



3 comments:

  1. I do love quirky. Animated, I enjoy creating people like your Queen. She is lovely. Thanks for sharing her Kate.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!