Monday 6 January 2020

Happy new year!


Happy happy new year! Well, I took a good long break over Christmas and the new year when I slept a lot, ate a lot, and er... drank a lot ;-) Now it's time to get back to it but it's soooo hard in January isn't it?! At best I only feel half awake LOL!

Last Saturday was my first class of 2020 and we kicked off at the fabulous Art from the Heart with the regular Mini Art Journaling class. We used the new label stamps by Carabelle Studio. These have been designed to fit the very popular 'My Stamp' stamp, but they are also such a great size for your teeny art journals. I used the smallest journal by Art by Marlene - it's a perfect size (4") and spiral bound too.

Hope to see you at a class in 2020  - I'll be teaching in various locations throughout the year and I'll be updating my workshops page as I go along so do click on the tab at the top of my blog.







2 comments:

  1. Your journal pages are beautifully done! I've done quite a few little stamps but didn't quite know what to do with them. Thanks for your inspiration - I must get to Harrogate for a workshop soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate!! I adore this little project--colorful and fun. What media did you use to color in the stamped images? Watercolors? Acrylic paints? fine line markers? How are the images colored if they're stamped on a colorful background--unless they're stamped separately and glued on the pages.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!