Monday 16 December 2019

Ho ho ho! Christmas journaling.


I have been teaching my regular art journaling class at Art from the Heart for a long time now ... maybe 10 years? ... I'm not sure, time flies! But every Christmas it has become a tradition to paint some kind of Christmas figure. Over the years we have done a variety of angels, Christmas trees, Father Christmas, the three wise men. This year the Christmas gnome made an appearance. If you search 'Christmas gnome' on Pinterest there's loads of gnomes for inspiration.

Anyway, we had a fab, painty, messy, singalong-a-Christmas-song kind of a day :-)

If you fancy taking a workshop at Art from the Heart you can find all of the details *here*



Not sure if I'll be back before Christmas as life gets a bit hectic so I'll take this opportunity to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy new year. See you in 2020!


3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Kate. I just want you to know how much I love your posts; you are always inspiring. I don't have the time to comment on all the blogs I follow, but do know I do love your enthusiasm and appreciate the time you take to share your talent. Love these gnomes, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What delightful gnomes! I particularly got a chuckle out of the one with the long stripey legs. Your posts are always fun to see and an inspiration. Thank you for your commitment to doing them and have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful. Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year. See you in 2020 xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!