Monday 9 December 2019

A few more teeny tinies ....


If you've seen my previous post you will know that I *almost* made it thought the Carabelle AT stamps challenge, but in act I only completed 27/30 days. Which was fine UNTIL I went to add them to my little concertina album and found that I absolutely could NOT live with the three empty spaces LOL! But lucky for me I just so happened so get my mitts on the new Carabelle Edge stamps made to fit perfectly inside the the 'My Stamp'.




Ooh these are cute and I love them! I have also stamped a little extra on the backgrounds and added some doodling, so although these are 'ready-made' designs you can still add your own touches (if you're like me and can NOT leave anything alone ha!)

Available from Carabelle Studio
In the UK available from Art from the Heart

 And finally, for the third space I had to fill I used an off-cut of a Gel Press print on Grafix DuraLar Matte film. The colours stay really bright on DuraLar and it's really lightweight so great for cutting out and mounting on the stamp.


So, what to do with 30 little miniatures? Put them in a little concertina journal of course! I thought about adding them to my regular journal but then I thought they looked really cute together a little book :-)






1 comment:

  1. Oooh wauw. How nice. Beautifull idea for hobby timt thus christmas! From who is the stamp with the nice rabbit?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!