Thursday 21 November 2019

More Stamp stamps!


Sunflower Doodles by me!
Lignes Graphiques Art Printing by Azoline

Day 21 - Flowers. I had a bit of a print to use where I used the beautifully detailed Lignes Graphiques by Azoline with some alcohol ink on the Gel press. You can pick up some wonderful detail with alcohol ink when printing. These stamps may look big on my blog but the whole thing measures just 4.5 x 6 cm - look at the detail in my background!


Système Solaire by Alexis

Day 20 was Space, and I just so happened to have a very suitable stamp by Alexis for this one. I stamped and coloured with Distress Ink.


Only 9 days to go ...!

If you're still desperately searching for the Stamp stamp (in the UK), it has been re-ordered at Art from the Heart (for the third time!) and is due back in stock tomorrow. It is available to pre-order *here*

#30daysofATstamps
#ATstampswithCarabelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!