Thursday 25 April 2019

Playing with new goodies!


Yesterday was the first chance I have had to play with my new goodies from Carabelle Studio :-) I can't begin to tell you how exciting and fabulous it is to see your designs transformed into *real* items to play with!

I began with 'Over the Rainbow' on my Gel Press because I love printing and I also love how fast you can make backgrounds this way. 




I enhanced the background with pencils and distress crayons to pick out some detail:



And then I added some of my 'Crayoned Elements'.




Of course, once the gel plate was out I couldn't resist trying my other new Art Printing designs .... !



So far these are a work in progress, but I am very pleased and happy with how clearly these print.



And I got some great mop-up prints too!




Bye for now ... I'm off to play a bit more .... If you need me, you'll find me in my little studio making a happy mess ;-)









4 comments:

  1. There goes my bank balance again!! Love them, fabulous designs! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing background, I love the touches of colour to enhance the design :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! I have cancelled all my art sites but yours. At some point, one has to say "my day is spent looking at greatness!" Yours tops the top in my view and this, above, is sensational! Thanks for posting such goodness. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!