Monday 1 April 2019

Flutterby butterfly.


Ooooh I got myself the new Dina Wakley journal :-) I really like it! It's small - only 6 x 6", and white, and full of lovely quality thick cotton rag paper. I think because the whole journal is white, even the cover, it encouraged me to be much lighter with the paint and colour than I usually am.

I added some of the new Transparent Wings by Tim Holtz. And by the way, if you drop these on the floor you won't be able to see them to pick them up. (Ask me how I know?)


I used my watercolours to add some colour swatches. I LOVE this! I think I'll be doing this again.




Bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. There’s something about this that just makes me happy. Especially love the clour swatches! 🎨

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love this! I'll keep your comment about not dropping the wings in mind, as I just bought some this week (I'm yet to open them).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!