Wednesday 25 October 2017

More Gel Press printing videos!



Well it's definitely autumn now here in the UK. The nights are drawing in, the leaves are turning into a full range of beautiful reds, golds and yellows, and before long we'll be turning the cloaks back and welcoming winter. Yikes! But let's not think about that right now, and enjoy these glorious colours while we can!


It's my turn again to produce a video for Gel Press so I decided to have a play with the Gel Press Impressables plates  to create lots of lovely circles on my background.The Impressables have a texture already on the plate allowing to play with pattern, layer upon layer. It's fun!



And because it is autumn here I went for autumnal colours and a little leaf.



The video is in two parts as part of the Print to Project series, and part 2 will follow in a few days. You can see the video here. Thanks for watching!


7 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get in the studio after watching your videos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An absolutely stunning background Kate! Loving those Impressables! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layered pages bursting with color-and I love the gel plate too! thanks for sharing the video.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Autumn is such a lovely time. Thank you for sharing your process! I feel so inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This makes me want to run for my gel plate, Kate! I love the way you layer colors to create a background that can stand alone as a wonderfully interesting piece. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab video! Looking forward to the next one!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!