Wednesday 1 July 2020

More junk journal love.


Since lockdown officially began over (100 days ago in the UK) I have loved working in my junk journals. There is no logical progression to these .. I flit about from page to page, add a bit here and a bit there. It's so unstructured and lovely!

Don't be alarmed by the quote I added - I found it in a magazine. I think some days lockdown can get to any one of us. We are living through such strange times.

I originally put blue on this page and I HATED it. So I scribbled over it with black and now I like it a lot more.

As part of one of my live classes over on facebook we made some till roll/receipt collage, and I added a bit to my page. A friend of mine - known as 'Sarah the Moodler' - on Instagram inspired me with this technique and she even sent me some till rolls to play with (don't you just love a good arty friend like that?!) She included a bit of her stamped college so I added that to my page too! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!